Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cars that I have detailed



I have detailed four cars so far this year but I only have a picture of one of them. The first one I did was a Ford F-150 crew cab, it was a very hard job.The man that owned the car owned a restaurant down town so the car was all full of grease! I did the whole thing buff,wax,vac,and many other things it took me four and a half hours. Then the next car I did was his wife's car it was a Volkswagen Passet it was mostly clean but I had to buff it and clean it up it only took me three hours. The next car I did was my pastors van and he wanted it buffed and everything else.  That one took me about five hours to do. The last one I did was an 03 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson truck it was also very dirty! I had to go and buy leather cleaner for that one and it also had to be buffed and cleaned inside and out.  That on took me three hours.

2 comments:

  1. God rewards hard work! Keep your eye on the details. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bryce, Sounds like a good job :) The only vehicle I ever "detail" is our own which I just vacuum out and that takes me a while so.. waxing and buffing and all must take alot longer! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete